Tips for packing up your belongings.
Getting ready to pack it up? Take this opportunity to discard anything you don’t think you’ll want or need. This will save you time when you unpack.
- Ensure you have enough packing supplies:
- Bubble wrap
- Tape and tape gun
The Storage Company carries many supplies for your convenience.
- Divide items between what you need to use/unpack after moving and what you will store.
- If you’re moving, label all boxes based on use, room or storage.
- Label breakable and heavy items accordingly to avoid injury and damage.
- Disassemble any items that can be taken apart.
- Tape nuts, bolts, etc. to the furniture they go with.
- Spread heavy items among several boxes to lighten the load.